Stationary hot water heater with side flange and two heat exchangers, suitable for many different heat sources, possibility of installation of a TT heating element (TPK or TJ 6/4") electric heating units).
||The anti-corrosion layer is not subject to pitting corrosion in hard and chlorinated water.
||High-quality Covestro insulation for low heat loss and minimum operating costs
||Suitable for boilers
||Also suitable for condensing boilers
||Heater with two exchangers
||Possible installation of TJ 6/4" heating screw-on unit
* - mimo varianty 160 l
||Possible installation of TPK heating flange
||Possible installation of heating R, SE flange unit
More information about the OKC NTRR/BP indirect heater
- In models 200, 300, 400 and 500
- The reservoir has a side flange that serves as a revision hole
- An auxiliary electric heating can be mounted in the revision hole from the R and SE series of accessories
- A TPK heater can be installed in the side flange
- The TJ 6/4" heating unit can be installed for models 200, 300 and 500
- Heating of DHW using heating water or in combination with electric heating for medium and large buildings, standby water supply of a heat exchanger station, larger alternative sources of energy, etc.
- Heating water with a maximum temperature of 110 °C and a pressure of 1 MPa can be used for the heating of DHW
See the documentation for details.
|Type||OKC 200 NTRR/BP||OKC 300 NTRR/BP||OKC 500 NTRR/BP|
|Energy efficiency class
|Heater height (mm)
|Heater diameter (mm)
Installation of feet for the stationary water heater
How to proceed when installing the feet to a stationary water heater?