Horizontal water heater with ceramic heating element, supplied with mounting brackets.
||The ceramic heating element significantly extends the service life of the heater
||Possibility of using low electricity tariff (night tariff)
||The anti-corrosion layer is not subject to pitting corrosion in hard and chlorinated water.
||The electric heating element is part of the heater
||High-quality Covestro insulation for low heat loss and minimum operating costs
More information about the OKCEV electric water heater
- In models 100, 125, 152 and 200
- Horizontal working position
- Electric storage heater with horizontal working position
- The heater can be fixed to a wall using the brackets in a horizontal position to a suitable structure
- It is always necessary to take into account the place above and below the heater for the installation of the inlet pipe
- Heating is provided by a ceramic heating element, controlled by an operating thermostat and secured by a safety thermostat (thermal fuse)
- Temperature range 5–74 °C, connection voltage 1-PE–N/AC 230 V/50 Hz, electrical enclosure rating IP42
- Preparation of hot water in buildings with the possibility of using a low electricity tariff (night tariff)
- Accessories: safety valve and thermometer
- Optional equipment: circulation input
See the documentation for details.
|Type||OKCEV 100||OKCEV 125||OKCEV 160||OKCEV 200|
|Heating element power consumption (W)
|Energy efficiency class
|Heater length (mm)
|Heater diameter (mm)