Stationary heater with two heat exchangers optimized for connection to heat pumps, solar collectors and other low-temperature heat sources.
We recommend drawing up a project.
||Possible installation of TJ 6/4" heating screw-on unit
||Possible installation of TPK heating flange
||Heater suitable for heat pumps
||Heater suitable for thermal solar system
||Heater with two exchangers
More information about the OKC NTRR/HP/SOL Indirect Fired Storage Tank
- In models 400 and 500
- 1 MPa working pressure in the storage tank and exchanger
- with two heat exchangers, upper large heat exchanger for heat source connection (heat pump, low temperature source) and bottom heat exchanger (e.g. solar)
- Possibility to install the TJ 6/4" heating unit
- Possibility to install the TPK 150-8/2.2 kW heating unit
- 3 sensor wells as part of the heater
See the documentation for details.
|Type||OKC 400 NTRR/HP/SOL||OKC 500 NTRR/HP/SOL|
|Energy efficiency class
|Heater height (mm)
|Heater diameter (mm)
Installation of feet for the stationary water heater
How to proceed when installing the feet to a stationary water heater?